About Our Art Presentation Services
Something New From You
Have you ever wished you could have a postcard showing your work, to announce a special event, or just to hand out to people or put them in places where people can find you?
Maine Fiberarts is now offering services for artists including photography and design of printed material. We are starting by offering postcard design and production.
Christine will photograph your work and/or studio—or you—and we will create an original custom designed postcard for you. Avoid the mass-produced, semi-generic, lookalike cards you can get online when you simply submit a photograph from your phone.
Different standard sizes are available, but we recommend 6″ x 9″ to be most useful. These can be handed out individually or in bulk or can be mailed for the oversize rate. We can also make 5″ x 7″ and the standard 4.25″ x 6″ if you prefer.
Printing costs are reasonable and very competitive. Your final price will depend on the numbers of cards, as well as amount of photography and design you need your custom, individualized postcard to include. If you would rather handle the printing yourself, we will create a print-ready digital file (PDF) that you can submit to the printer of your choice.
Beyond A Postcard
- You can have jpg copies of up to 10 of any of the photographs taken.
- Request ready-to-frame versions of some of the photographs. Priced per each based on size.
- Facebook- and instagram-sized banners or notices to augment and mirror the printed postcard.
- A designed poster for your event based on the postcard if ordered at the same time using the same design elements.
- We can also design business cards that feature your work in its best light.
- Use the contact form in the menu above and let us know your needs.
A list of some of the expenses involved in creating and producing your postcard (not in any particular order):
- Design time
- Approval and revisions
- Discussion with you about preferences
- Admin time to arrange everything
- Admin time to handle payment
- Shipping or pick-up time
- In-house or off-site photography
- Image post processing time
- Printing costs (vary by paper specs, quantity, page size, double- or single-sided)